- ※LGA 2011-V3 socket: Supports 5th/6th generation Intel Core i7 processors and XEON E5 V3/V4 series processors. E.g E5-2650 V3, E5-1650 V4, E5-2698 V4, i7-6900K, i7-5930K, etc. (Not compatible with LGA 2011 sockets, and i7 series processors are not REG ECC compatible.)
- ※Ultra-Fast Transfer Speed: Dual M.2 hard disk interface, can support NVME M.2 and SATA M.2 interface types. PCIe 3.0 standard, data transmission speed up to 32Gbps.
- ※4 Channel DDR4 Memory Slots: This gaming motherboard has 4 DDR4 memory slots. Supports normal memory and ECC server memory. Memory capacity up to 64GB ,Memory type: DDR4 3000/2666/2400/2133 MHz.specialied in large-scale games easy to deal with large-scale film and television modeling and rendering. (Note: Server memory and desktop memory cannot be used together.)
- ※Stable Performance: The X99 Desktop Motherboard is equipped with the RTL8111G Gigabit LAN, providing a smooth network connection. 8-layer PCB material design, strong signal anti-interference, 6-phase power supply, to ensure the stable operation of the CPU.
- ※Multiple Expansion Slots: The expansion slot includes 1 PCI-E X16 graphics card slot, 2 PCI-E X1 slot, 4 USB 2.0 slots, 2 USB 3.0 slots, 4 SATA 3.0 slots, 2 PS/2 slots, 1 NVME M.2 interface and 1 SATA M.2 interface.
- LGA 2011 V3 motherboard: Supports Intel Xeon E5 V3, E7 V4 and 5th-generation, 6th-generation I7 series processors for LGA 2011 V3 sockets. (Intel Xeon E5-2696 v3, E5-2686 v3, E5-2666 v3 , Intel Core i7-6950X etc.)
- 4-channel DDR4 memory: 4 memory slots, compatible with DDR4 and DDR4 ECC memory, but the two cannot be used interchangeably. Support 2133/2400/2666/3200/3600mhz memory type, the maximum capacity is 64G.
- Dual M.2 hard disk interface: This X99 motherboard has two M.2 high-speed interfaces. 1 SATA M.2 interface and 1 NVME M.2 interface. The PCIE 3.0 standard can provide transmission speeds of up to 32 Gbps.
- High scalability: Contains multiple expansion slots, including 1 PCI-EX16 steel graphics card slot, 1 PCI-EX1 slot, 4 USB 3.0 slots, 4 USB 2.0 slots, 6 SATA 3.0 ports, and 2 M.2 ports.
- Stable performance: The X99 gaming motherboard adopts a 6-layer PCB panel design with strong signal anti-interference. 6-phase power supply, 24+8pin power interface, to ensure stable operation of the CPU.
- 【Computer Desktop Mainboard】Support 4 DDR4 2133/2400/2800 memory, support 32GB max.
- 【Durable】This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
- 【Professional】All products are tested before shipment to ensure good performance.
- 【Note】If you use for i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.This platform requires a powerful power supply. Make sure your power supply is sufficient to support this platform.(At least 500w brand power supply)
- 【Tip】Any questions,Please feel free contact us,we will provide you with high quality after-sales service.
- 🤖【LGA 2011-3 Motherboard】This X99 motherboard supports Intel i7, XEON E5 V3/V4 series processors with LGA 2011-3 socket (Eg Xeon E5 2666 V3, E5 2640 V3, E5 2696 V3, E5 2680 V4, etc.)
- 🤖【4-channels DDR4 Memory Slots】Support 4*DDR4 or DDR4 ECC memory (2133/2400/2666/3000MHz), up to 256G memory capacity. (Note: Please do not use memory modules of different brands or different capacities together)
- 🤖【High heat dissipation】The X99 ATX motherboard is equipped with a high-frequency silent fan, plus a VRM heat sink, which can achieve efficient heat dissipation and reduce blue screen and freeze caused by high temperature
- 🤖【Game Level Connections】 Expansion slots include 3*PCI-E X16 slots, 1*PCI-E X4 slot, 1*PCI-E X1 slot, 4*SATA 3.0 ports, 2*SATA 2.0 ports, 3*USB 3.0 ports, 7*USB 2.0 interface, 1*Optical audio interface, 1*M.2 NVME and 1*M.2 SATA
- 🤖【High-quality motherboard】This Intel LGA 2011-3 motherboard is made of a 10-layer PCB board, which can effectively extend its service life while ensuring the stable operation of various hardware. Assemble the diagnostic card, you can quickly find the fault location, saving most of the time to find the fault
- 【LGA Desktop Motherboard】If you use for i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.
- 【Needed 500W Power Supply】This platform requires a powerful power supply. Make sure your power supply is sufficient to support this platform.(At least 500w brand power supply)
- 【Good Performance】This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable, All products are tested before shipment.
- 【More Memory 】Support 4 DDR4 2133/2400/2800 memory, support 32GB max.【Note】If it fails to boot or any questions about the product. There are a few points to pay attention to when installing, 1 memory 2RX4 server memory or general all-in-one memory, two kinds of memory cannot be used at the same time. The memory must be inserted into the color slot first. Remember to plug in the CPU power supply, plug in 4+4, not 2+6
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】If you have questions about the product or are not satisfied with it, please contact us at any time, we will provide you with a best solution. Your satisfaction is our main concern.
- Supports Intel Core 7th Generation Processor Family for 2066 socket
- Eatx Form Factor; Operating System Support: Windows 10 64-bit
- 4 DIMM Quad Channel DDR4 up to 64GB 3600MHz+ Sky lake-X, and 32GB 4133MHz+ Kaby lake-X
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports (2 internal headers) 8 USB 3.0 Ports (6 rear panel, 2 from 1 internal header) 2 USB 3.1 Ports (1x Type-A, 1x Type-C)
- 8 SATA 3/6 Gbit/s )6 from x299 PCH/2 from as media ASM1061), 1 M.2 Key-M 110mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M.2 Key-M 80mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M.2 Key-E 32mm, 2 U.2 port
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Optimal power & cooling solution: 12 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors, active cooling VRM heatsink, stacked-fin heat sink, with 8mm heat pipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks, a water pump + Header and multiple fun headers
- Best in class gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 3x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.DIY friendly: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, Flex key, ASUS Safe Slot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback for a friendlier building experience.Industry leading gaming audio: high fidelity audio with Supreme S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action.Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Robust power design: 12 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy Chokes and ultra-durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling solution: ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20° C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability, an array of fan Headers, and options for water pump or AIO
- Next Gen connectivity: Intel Optane Memory Ready, Intel VROC support, Dual M.2 support, Multi-GPU support and USB 3.2 Gen Type-C
- Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
- Supports Intel Core X-Series cascade lake-X and Skylake-X processors for 2066 socket
- Matx form Factor + metal-reinforced PCIe and DIMM slots
- 32GB DIMM support - Quad-Channel DDR4 up to 128GB 4000MHz+ cascade lake-X/Skylake-X
- New EVGA GUI BIOS features in-bios stress test and OC robot to auto-overclock your CPU and set per Core Clock speeds and voltages
- Highly-efficient 14 Phase digital VRM with actively-cooled VRM heatsink.4 USB 2. 0 Ports (2 internal headers), 8 USB 3. 1 Gen1 Ports (6 rear panel, 2 from 1 internal header), 2 USB 3. 1 Gen2 Ports (Type-A).6 SATA 6 Gb/s ports, 1 M. 2 Key-M 80mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M. 2 Key-E 32mm. 100% Solid State Capacitors, 150% Increased Socket Gold Content.New integrated EVGA Wi-Fi/BT module + Flash BIOS without a CPU.Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The X99 Motherboard On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research X99 Motherboard and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The X99 Motherboard You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best X99 Motherboard or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose X99 Motherboard Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for X99 Motherboard reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The X99 Motherboard After You Test Them?
We donate many of our X99 Motherboard to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A X99 Motherboard You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews X99 Motherboard and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single X99 Motherboard Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The X99 Motherboard I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free X99 Motherboard?
We do not send free X99 Motherboard to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A X99 Motherboard. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our X99 Motherboard picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My X99 Motherboard Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The X99 Motherboard You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain X99 Motherboard Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The X99 Motherboard You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for X99 Motherboard and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A X99 Motherboard?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.