- DTOM AH3 Neoprene and Nylon Ankle Holster for Ruger LCP, S&W Bodyguard 380, Beretta 3032, and similar size 380's
- For an LCP with attached LASER See AH2 ankle holster or ASIN B01BS9IBNO
- TRUST me when I say you will be very impressed with the quality and comfort of this Neoprene ankle holster** Please also search for our new DTOM Neoprene Belly Band Holster to find the absolute best quality and most comfortable belly band holster for 1/2 the price others are charging for a similar quality. Please check the reviews on our other holster products.
- Fits ankle diameter up to 11 inches with Fully Adjustable Velcro Retention Strap
- Built from tough comfortable Neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and all day wear......you will love this holster!
- ✅FEEL SAFE WHEREVER YOU GO with the LPV Products (TM) law enforcement ankle leg pistol and handgun holster. It's designed to help you carry your handgun, magazine OR tactical knife every single day in comfort!
- ✅UPGRADED CONCEAL HOLSTER Our brand new nylon strap located on the top velcro will prevent the holster from slipping, as this is a common issue on other holsters. Even when carrying heaviest pistols, it will stay in place all day.
- ✅FITS ALL CALF SIZES – ADJUSTABLE – We had thousand of customers with all types of calf circumference wear our holster - without any issues. The extra nylon strap makes it now even more easy to fit around big & small calf sizes securely.
- ✅FASTEST DELIVERY We utilize Amazon's Premium delivery service which will get your Leg Ankle Gun Holster to your door as fast as possible.
- ✅BULLETPROOF LIFETIME WARRANTY! 🌟 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence. 🌟 If you are not 100% happy, we will refund you!
- NO SLIPS DOWN DESIGN: Fits Men and Women use, Both upper and lower adjustable straps keep the whole thing firmly on your leg, The double layered holster protects your ankle from pressure points.
- VERY COMFORTABLE: Premium soft and breathable Neoprene inner material with micro holes that prevent excessive sweating – you’ll just forget you’re wearing it! ,simple to operate and safe and easy for concealed wearing
- RIGHT OR LEFT HAND DRAW: One holster for both left and right leg use, also left and right hand use.
- SPARE MAG POUCH: Extra magazine pouch for you to carry OC pepper spray, tasers, knives and so on. Size: 3.9"x2.5"
- FITS MOST GUNS- Compatible with Ruger LCP 380, Sig P238, Kimber solo , S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, xds 45 etc. and Similar Sized Weapons with an overall length under 6.5".
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Compatible with most duty guns including G30S G19 G26 G27 G42 and G43.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Compatible with any gun with an overall length under 6.5" including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No Velcro to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians.
- FLEXIBLE FIT - we offer two sizes, a 15" band that will fit up to a 13" leg and a 17" band that will fit up to a 15" leg. If you plan to carry over your boots be sure to get the 17" band. See images for measuring tips. Compatible with Springfield XD XDS Kimber Solo Ultra Sig Sauer P229 P290 P938 M&P Shield and more.
- Versatile: Popular carry for Glock 36,42, 43, 26, 27, M&P Shield, Bodyguard 380, Ruger LCP, and J Frame Revolvers. Also for carry spare magazine,pocket knife,etc.
- 2nd Generation: Depring 2nd Generation ankle holster made by top quality elastic band and hook & loop for breathable flexible and durable use. Plus 2 Mag Pouches for plenty of backup.
- Comfortable: Depring 2nd Ankle Holster made by lightweight ventilated elastic material for comfort and strength.New design make it not scratch skin when you wear it directly against ankle.
- Ambidextrous: Designed for either right or left handed use.Handgun can be positioned anywhere around ankle.
- Secure: Heavy duty elasticity that holds the gun securely in the desired position with Hook Loop retention strap.
- For Right Hand Only
- Adjustable nylon velcro strap to secure your weapon.
- Outer layer is cordura ballistic nylon,
- Has Elastic and Velcro closure.
- Stitched with strong bonded nylon and double stitched at pressure points.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - We use a neoprene band that is comfortable even when worn directly against your skin unlike elastic bands. A foam pad behind the gun protects your ankle from pressure points. Great piece of police gear.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF GUNS - Our elastic holster is compatible with a wide range of guns from micro pistols to subcompact, compact, and revolvers. Best for guns with an overall length under 6.5" and Top of Slide to Trigger Guard 2.5" or less will fit including .22 LR, .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm, .38 SPL, and .357.
- FAST SILENT DRAW - The retention strap features a metal snap for a fast and quiet draw in any situation. No hook & loop fasteners to give away your position. Perfect piece of gear for police, military, or civilians. The Spare Mag Pouch comes with the same retention strap as the holster to ensure your spare mags never fall out.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Our one size fits most design ensures a proper fit every time up to a 17" calf. The outer material of the holster and calf strap act as hook & loop fasteners and our industrial strength hook & loop fasteners grabs the material anywhere you need.
- OUR PROMISE – We stand by and believe in our products! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA***
- Premium US Leather
- Handcrafted By US Artisans
- Best Custom Fitted Leather Holsters
- Perfect Way To Carry Discreetly
- Right-Handed Holster
- Material: Center Cut Steerhide
- Fits ankles up to 13" in circumference
- Fits: Ruger LCP, KelTec P3AT, P32
- Sheepskin Padding for Added Comfort
- 【ANTI-SLIP DESIGN】Our spare magazine pouch is perfect for an extra magazine, pepper spray, taser or knives. Plus the strap ankle holster design prevents your pistol from slipping down so you will experience no slip downs. One size fits all: Adjustable to 8-13" in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 16.5" in calf circumference.
- 【HAND ORIENTATION】Strong and elastic knit to conceal your firearm. Ambidextrous design holds your handgun close against your lower leg and can be rotated for left or right hand draw. Suitable for men and women.
- 【COMFORT DESIGN】Breathable neoprene material insures more softer and no itch that is perfect for your comfortable wear; A foam pad extends beyond the barrel and assures no pinching, poking, or rubbing will occur.
- 【FITS MOST GUN SIZE】Fits a wide variety of firearms including: Ruger LCP 380, Sig P238, Kimber Solo, S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, xds 45 and similar sized weapons ankle holster.
- 【WARRANTY & SERVICE】We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, it's very important to us. We are committed to resolve all issues in a friendly and satisfactory manner. If you are not absolutely 100% satisfied with our products, please feel free to contact us!
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster?
We do not send free Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Ruger 380 Lcp Ankle Holster?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.