- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- 3.75-inch, 3.5mm thick stainless steel blade
- Black and Gold aluminum handle with screwdriver and bottle opener
- Pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- Measures 4.5 inches closed
- SPRING ASSISTED KNIFE
- 5" CLOSED
- 4 1/4" STAINLESS STEEL BLADE 3.5 MM
- HALF SERRATED
- INCLUDES GLASS BREAKER AND POCKET CLIP
- High quality materials: 8CR13 satin finish blade provides an excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance
- Edc evolved: Designed with every day carry in mind, MTech Evolution knives differ from other knives through a broader interpretation of color and design
- Dependable: A knife you can count on for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting & fishing, the outdoors, military & tactical needs, survival, self defense, and emergencies
- Dimensions: 5.5 inch drop point fine edge blade, 10.5 inch overall length
- Special features: Micarta handle, full tang construction, molle compatible nylon sheath
- Tactical folding knife offers easy one-handed deployment via use of its thumb stud; stays securely in place via liner lock
- Black stainless steel tanto blade with chisel point
- Contoured black stainless steel handle with a brushed metal finish
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-1/2-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
- Fixed Blade
- 15" Overall
- 8.5" Satin Finish Blade
- Silver Bolster On The Handle
- Black Pakkawood Handle
- 8" OVERALL WITH A NYLON SHEATH
- 3.75" BLACK DROP POINT BLADE
- 3.3MM THICKNESS FULL TANG BLADE
- BLACK PLASTIC HANDLE
- 16MM THICKNESS HANDLE WITH LANYARD
- 6 FUNCTION: 1. No. 1 V-Notch slot (Coarse CARBIDE)-Quickly set a new edge; 2. No. 2 (Fine CERAMIC)-Hone for a smooth finished edge; 3. Tapered diamond rod (Medium 400 Grit) for serrations & gut hooks; 4. Diamond rod with groove for fishhooks; 5. Ferro rod; 6. High-pitched emergency whistle
- A portable EDC field tactical knife sharpener with built-in lanyard hole, ideal for hunting, camping, outdoor survival use. It also works well for your kitchen chef knife.
- DURABLE ABRASIVES & SUPERIOR SHARPENING PERFORMANCE: The CARBIDE and CERAMIC abrasives pass 10,000 times field use test. NEVER WEARS OUT. Preset optimal sharpening angle.
- VERSATILE & EASY USE: This pocket knife sharpener not only quickly sharpens very dull or damaged blades, but also hone for razor sharp; Not only for straight edge but also serrated knife.
- 3 YEARS Warranty and Superior After-Sale Service: Sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Mtech Knife Reviews On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Mtech Knife Reviews and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Mtech Knife Reviews You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Mtech Knife Reviews or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Mtech Knife Reviews Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Mtech Knife Reviews reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Mtech Knife Reviews After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Mtech Knife Reviews to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Mtech Knife Reviews You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Mtech Knife Reviews and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Mtech Knife Reviews Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Mtech Knife Reviews I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Mtech Knife Reviews?
We do not send free Mtech Knife Reviews to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Mtech Knife Reviews. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Mtech Knife Reviews picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Mtech Knife Reviews Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Mtech Knife Reviews You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Mtech Knife Reviews Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Mtech Knife Reviews You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Mtech Knife Reviews and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Mtech Knife Reviews?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.