- Includes 1-pc. 3/8 in. drive manual impact driver; 2-pc. 5/16 in. hex shank slotted screwdriver bits: 5/16, 3/8 in.; 2-pc. 5/16 in. hex shank Phillips screwdriver bits: #2, #3; 1-pc. 3/8 in. drive bit chuck; 1-pc. storage case
- Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them
- Forward and reverse drive direction
- Drives included screwdriver bits or any 3/8 in. drive impact socket
- Comfortable handle with non-slip knurled grip
- VERSATILITY: 5 bits for slotted and Phillips fasteners
- EASE OF USE: Easily loosens frozen/rusted screws, nuts or bolts with the hand impact driver
- EFFICIENT: Tightens fasteners without stripping
- DURABILITY: Creates up to 200 foot pounds of torque when struck with a hammer
- FLEXIBILITY: Loosen and tighten Philips and slotted fasteners, as well as drive 3/8-inch sockets.
- Rugged, hand-impact driver turns rusted, frozen, or other stubborn screws, and easily reverses for tightening or loosening screws
- Includes 3/8-Inch (10 mm)-square-drive fitting adapter for 5/16-Inch hex bits and four assorted hex screwdriver bits (5/16-Inch (8 mm) and 1/2-Inch (13 mm) regular slotted tip, #2 and # 4 Phillips-tip)
- Can also be used on 3/8-Inch (10 mm) square-drive impact sockets
- Internal, spring-loaded, helical design transforms the impact of a hammer blow to up to 200 foot-pounds of shock torque
- Made in USA
- Instant impact force loosens rusted, damaged or frozen screws, bolts or fasteners without damaging them
- Heavy duty impact driver features forward and reverse function for tightening and loosening
- The enhanced impact and comfortable ergonomic handle with corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- The set come in a compact, blow-molded case for safe and easy storage
- Includes 21-piece bits, 2-piece adaprers and a impact driver
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive 5/16-inch hex bit chuck, four Slotted Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch in Standard length and Long), four Phillips bits (#2 and #3 in Standard length and Long), and one storage case. The impact driver features all-steel go-through construction for efficient strike force transference on, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. Thanks to the ergonomic anti-slip handle with double-layer hand protection, you'll be able to keep a firm and comfortable hold on the tool during use.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Ideal for replacing brake calipers, this manual reversible impact driver loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Set Includes: Driver, 10 Bits, 2 Bit Holders and Case
- Designed to loosen hard to turn bolts and nuts
- Hand impact driver has heavy-duty spring for added torque
- The TorquePlus design allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners
- Popular interchangeable bits are packaged in plastic blowmolded box for easy storage, Made in USA
- ♣Convenient 1/2 receiver allows use of any 1/2 bit tip or hex nut driver.
- ♣Ideal for loosening or removing firmly tightened or rusted screws or bolts.Must have for motorcycle jobs or engine repair.
- ♣Package included:1pc x Impact Screwdriver.1pc x Impact Screwdriver Adapter.2pcs x "+" Drill Bits PH3.2pcs x "+" Drill Bits PH2.2pcs x "-" Drill Bits SL8.2pcs x "-" Drill Bits SL10.1pc x Screw Extractor #3.1pc x Screw Extractor #4.
- ♣Come with S2 High Alloy Steel impact grade bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit. The impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish and non-slip knurled grip.
- ♣Number #3 Removes Screws 7/32" to 9/32" (Use 5/32" Drill Bit).Number #4 Removes Screws 9/32" to 3/8" & 1/8" Pipe (Use 1/4" Drill Bit)
- /HIGH TORQUE IMPACT/: Strike the end of the impact screwdriver with a hammer. The drive handle will move 20° in the direction you have set. The instant impact will quickly tighten or loosen rusty, damaged or frozen screws, bolts or fasteners without damaging them. An ideal tool for motorcycle work or engine repair.
- /REVERSIBLE HAND IMPACT DRIVER SET/: Can adjust the direction of use at any time, easy to loosen rusty or frozen screws, or repair door locks, car body fender. Adjust right to tighten fastener. "L" and "R", on the handle ensure easy identification. Adjustment method: Hold the head and press the handle downward while turning the handle.
- /HEAVY DUTY CHROME-VANADIUM STEEL/: Chrome-plated steel impact manual driver with larger and thicker bottom ensures optimal strength and resistance to corrosion, while the knurled handle provides a sturdy and safe grip. The whole body of the scewdriver is heat-treated for reinforced solidness. Black manganese phosphate coating on the surface, anti-corrosion and anti-rust, prolong the service life.
- /S2 ALLOY STEEL BITS/: It comes with 14-Piece S2 alloy steel precision-milled impact driver bits and screw extractors. S2 alloy steel screwdriver bits can withstand larger impact force and higher torque, which prevents slippage or wear, no more twisting or breaking.
- /PACKAGE INCLUDES/: 1 x 1/2-inch Impact Driver, 1 x 1/2-inch drive bit holder, 4 x Phillips PH2, PH3; 4 x Slotted flat Bits SL8, SL10; 4 × Hex drill bits H4, H5, H6, H8; 2 x Spiral screw extractors #3, #4.
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch.), two Phillips bits (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant Chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit."
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set."
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- "RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES manual reversible impact driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. "
- "ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization. "
- ♣Convenient 1/2 and 3/8 receiver allows use of any 1/2 and 3/8 bit tip or hex nut driver.
- Ideal for loosening or removing firmly tightened or rusted screws or bolts.Must have for motorcycle jobs or engine repair.
- Package included:1pc x Impact Screwdriver.2pc x Impact Screwdriver Adapter.2pcs x "+" Drill Bits PH3.2pcs x "+" Drill Bits PH2.2pcs x "-" Drill Bits SL8.2pcs x "-" Drill Bits SL10.1pc x Screw Extractor #3.1pc x Screw Extractor #4.
- Come with S2 High Alloy Steel impact grade bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit. The impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish and non-slip knurled grip.
- Number #3 Removes Screws 7/32" to 9/32" (Use 5/32" Drill Bit).Number #4 Removes Screws 9/32" to 3/8" & 1/8" Pipe (Use 1/4" Drill Bit)
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Manual Impact Driver On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Manual Impact Driver and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Manual Impact Driver You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Manual Impact Driver or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Manual Impact Driver Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Manual Impact Driver reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Manual Impact Driver After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Manual Impact Driver to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Manual Impact Driver You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Manual Impact Driver and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Manual Impact Driver Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Manual Impact Driver I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Manual Impact Driver?
We do not send free Manual Impact Driver to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Manual Impact Driver. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Manual Impact Driver picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Manual Impact Driver Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Manual Impact Driver You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Manual Impact Driver Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Manual Impact Driver You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Manual Impact Driver and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Manual Impact Driver?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.