- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router - Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed - A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming - Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings - Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
- Fast 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable Modem Plus a built-in AC1900 Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, power boost Wi-Fi amplifiers, firewall security, and more. The maximum modem speed is 1000 Mbps, supporting service speeds up to 650.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) certified by all leading cable service providers including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter spectrum (no cable Modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost - Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more. 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers and other Ethernet-capable devices. A Broadcom cable Modem Chipset provides security from denial of service attacks.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range - Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range. In addition, anybeam Performing at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range
- 【WiFi 6 Standard with low-latency】Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1.8 Gbps to let you enjoy smoother 4K streaming, gaming, video calls and more (600Mbps (2.4GHz), 1200Mbps(5GHz)) The firmware is based on Qualcomm SDK, which is deeply modified OpenWrt distribution, with Linux Kernel 4.4.60. It does not support latest vanilla OpenWrt yet.
- 【Faster OpenVPN&Wireguard】Wireguard VPN speed up to 500 Mbps, giving you complete control over your gaming, steaming and working bandwidth. Actual speed may differ depending on internet service provider, network environment, VPN server location, VPN service provider, etc.
- 【AdGuard Home Supported】AdGuard Home is a dedicated Internet filtering software for blocking ads and online trackers. We integrated it with Web UI for optimal control and management.
- 【Easy Setup】Follow the Initial Set-up video tutorial on Amazon or Connect AX1800 to your computer via Ethernet cable to access the web Admin Panel
- 【Connect up to 120 devices】Using revolutionary OFDMA technology to efficiently allocate channels communicate with multiple devices simultaneously help you increase capacity and efficiency
- All Linksys Certified refurbished products are tested, upgraded to latest firmware, and certified by Linksys technicians. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
- Works with all Wi-Fi Routers and Multi-User MIMO Routers
- Simple setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement and performance
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and boost Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi in and around your home
- Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 square feet
- Ultra-fast wireless 4K streaming
- Up to 3 Gbps Speed - 600+2400 Mbps with 2-stream connectivity
- 160MHZ Channel Support- Doubles the speeds as offered by 80MHz channels to provide gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops
- 1024-QAM - 38% increase in data rate compared to 256-QAM 802.11ac Supports all ADSL or VDSL profiles up to 17a
- One Wi-Fi SSID for the entire home
- Plug and play: Simple setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Versatile mounting options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Silent operation: The Fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise sensitive environments
- Peace of mind warranty – Covered by an industry leading 3 year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient: Designed to optimize power usage, lowering its cost to operate; Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online.
- Eliminate monthly cable modem rental fee's ($120 or more a year).
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Up to 680Mbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 16x4 channel bonding
- Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them.
- Velop is a flexible Whole Home Mesh WiFi system that delivers ultra-fast, full-strength, flawless WiFi wherever you need it.
- WiFi router replacement provides whole home mesh coverage
- Ideal for apartments and 1 2 bedroom single story homes (up to 1500 sq. ft. )
- Provides fast, reliable WiFi coverage for 4K streaming, gaming and more
- Connects to your existing modem from any ISP (replaces router)
- The Linksys MR7350 WiFi 6 router lets you Stream, Game, and Binge Nonstop
- Covers up to 1,700 sq. ft, handles 25+ Devices, and Speed up to 1.8 Gbps.
- Powered by Intelligent Mesh Technology, easily expand full speed WiFi coverage.
Last update on 2022-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Lynksys Adsl Modem On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Lynksys Adsl Modem and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Lynksys Adsl Modem You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Lynksys Adsl Modem or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Lynksys Adsl Modem Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Lynksys Adsl Modem reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Lynksys Adsl Modem After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Lynksys Adsl Modem to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Lynksys Adsl Modem You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Lynksys Adsl Modem and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Lynksys Adsl Modem Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Lynksys Adsl Modem I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Lynksys Adsl Modem?
We do not send free Lynksys Adsl Modem to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Lynksys Adsl Modem. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Lynksys Adsl Modem picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Lynksys Adsl Modem Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Lynksys Adsl Modem You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Lynksys Adsl Modem Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Lynksys Adsl Modem You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Lynksys Adsl Modem and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Lynksys Adsl Modem?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.