- THIS IS: The Deluxe Tripod Super Antenna, top-of-the-line setup, with All HF Bands 80m-6m and simultaneous VHF 2 meter. Ruggedized version MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, LARGE TRIPOD, GROUND SPIKE MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, GO BAGS. #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose MP1LXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- Perfect for vacation, field days, and backyard. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod + UM3 SuperMount + SP3 SuperSpike + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Go Bag + GB4 Go Bag + Includes All Necessary Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2Y. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip cases, with internal velcro pockets.
- SIZE: Total extended height 12 feet (3.7m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12" (30cm). Tripod Collapsed Size: 25" (64cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm). Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms). FILLED ANTENNA GO BAG: 4.8 pounds (2kg) FILLED TRIPOD GO BAG: 3 pounds (1.4kg) loaded weight.
- FEATURES: New type of Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters antenna, with the MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. The durable SuperWhip is an indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed on the GB2 Go Bag. The TM4 Large Deluxe Tripod sets up on any surface. The UM3 SuperMount can also be used with the included SP3 SuperSpike for quick low-profile setup on the ground, lawn, or sand. Antenna requires manual HF tuning using included SuperSlider.
- MP1 Super Antenna Ham Radio Portable Antenna for HF - VHF. For Indoor or Outside field use. Big signal in a small package. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Worldwide. NEW with this version: Self-Locking SuperSlider coil.
- THIS IS ONLY AN ANTENNA. DOES NOT INCLUDE MOUNT or Coaxial Cable. The Super Antenna MP1C Antenna with FG1 Frequency Guide SWR Ruler. Mount Not Included [sold separately] . Genuine Super Antenna product designed in Silicon Valley USA. SIZE: Packs down to 12" (30cm) for portability and extends up to 7ft (2.1m) for operation. Can be used in vertical or horizontal position. DX and NVIS. Easy set up by 1 person in two minutes without tools.
- ANTENNA FREQUENCY RANGE: 40m-30m-20m-17m-15m-12m-10m-6m-2m-220 Ham bands. HF 7MHz-30MHz continuous all bands shortwave and VHF 30MHz to 300MHz all bands. [3.5~6.9MHz can be added with optional MC60 SuperCoil 60m or MC80 SuperCoil 80m/75 sold separately] HAM-MARS-CAP-CB-MARINE.
- CONTENTS: 1 Super Slider Coil. 1 Telescopic Whip. 2 Extension Rods with Coupling nut. 1 SWR Ruler. INCLUDES SWR RULER: The FG1 Frequency Guide provides easy tuning to any frequency or band. GOOD SWR: below 1.5:1 or better, no analyzer or tuner needed. High Q SuperCoil. SuperSlider tuning is manually adjusted by user for Maximum Efficiency. Telescopic whip with standard 3/8"-24 fittings. ACCESORIES: See promotions for discount accessory options sold by Super Antenna below.
- POWER RATING: 500 Watts SSB (300W CW/Data). COLOR: Black and Metallic. WEIGHT: 1 pound (0.5kg). FITTINGS: This antenna has a 3/8"-24 male fitting at the bottom. RECOMMENDED ACCESSORY MOUNTS: UM2 SuperMount Universal Clamp Mount, TM1 Low Profile Portable Tripod, TM4 SuperPod Large Portable Tripod. Also attaches to most standard ham and CB mounts. Requires a standard 3/8"-24 mount for operation. THIS ANTENNA REQUIRES A MOUNT FOR OPERATION (sold separately). THIS IS ONLY AN ANTENNA.
- A great addition to any radio or software defined radio with female SMA input, including our NESDR SMArt series and HackRF
- 8 male SMA adapters in total, allowing you to connect the following antenna types to your radio: N-connector, F-connector (aka 'Coax'), SO-239 (aka 'UHF' or 'PL-259'), BNC, MCX, PAL, RP-SMA, and SMA (female). Full list in description below
- A convenient carrying case is included. Great for field use! Ample room to house your NESDR SMArt or NESDR Nano SDR
- 50 Ohm, low-loss adapters--lower loss than any RF cable adapters
- NOTE: RP-SMA looks similar, but is not the same! These will not work for RP-SMA. RP-SMA is generally only used for things like WiFi equipment, not radios, but if you are unsure please contact our support team for assistance
- THIS IS: Super Antenna Low Profile tripod Go Bag setup for all HF Bands 80m-10m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. The ruggedized compact MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire emergency communications /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting/receiving.
- Perfect for Vacation and Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB2 Super Go Bag + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2R, MR2Y, and MR2B. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets and SW1 SuperWhip storage straps.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13"x9"x3.5" (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 6.5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: Includes new UM2 SuperMount with NVIS SuperTilt. Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters, with MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. Durable SuperWhip, indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible it can be rolled up in an 12" circle and stowed in the GB2 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25" pipe, post, or balcony railing.
- Affordable HF, The Xiegu G90 gives you HF contact making capability at a fraction of the cost of other similar rigs.
- Up to 20w of transmitting power on frequency Ranges of 0.5-30MHz, plus 60 meters SSB/CW/AM; Full HF capability.
- FREE BridgeCom University Course ($97 Value) Included setup and user course to get you, on the air, step by step, in minutes.
- 1.8 inch Bright and colorful waterfall display that is easy to see and read, so you don't have to strain to see what you are doing.
- Built in antenna tuner so you save money and can make contacts easier and with less hassle.
- 1. full-size half-wave dipole antenna level , the classic high efficiency antenna.
- 2. fully waterproof Carbon Wei Balun
- 3. Common quad-band (5/7/14/21/28-29/50MHz) mark , with the bobbin easily adjust the switching frequency
- 4. special canvas pouch , the volume is very small, very easy to Portable
- 5:Gross Weight: 0.4kg Will ship it via fast shipping that you can get it within 13-17days.
- A Portable Compact VHF Tuned Antenna That Fits a Hand held or Automobile Ham Radio Allowing Increased Communication Capability for Emergency Hunting Backpacking Camping Hiking
- Simple To Set Up and Use No Tools Needed Ready To Use Out of the Package
- A Made In The USA Product Using Top Quality Coax Wire Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings Assembled With Weather Tight Connections
- Product Comes in a reusable 6 Mil Plastic Bag With Instructions an Adapter For Your Specific Radio and Enough Attached 550 Cord to Gain Height
- Package is 10 inches x 12 Inches Antenna is Approximately 28 Feet Long Including Cord
- Excellent directivity helps reduce noise and improve SNR
- Can be easily installed on balconies, rooftops, and other places, featuring compact size.
- When receiving traditional antennas, you can find weak signals that are submerged by noise
- By rotating the antenna, the virtual point of the antenna is aligned with the interference signal. The package includes: 1 * receiving antenna
- It is an effective antenna for short-wave listeners (SWL) and amateur radios (HAM)
- 102 feet long, shorter than 80 Meter dipole. Use as inverted vee or sloper to be more compact. Use on 160 Meters as Marconi with tuner and ground. Handles full legal limit power. Add coax feedline -- get on the air!
- Covers all bands, 160-10 Meters w/ Antenna Tuner.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Indoor Ham Radio Antenna and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Indoor Ham Radio Antenna or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Indoor Ham Radio Antenna Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Indoor Ham Radio Antenna reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Indoor Ham Radio Antenna to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Indoor Ham Radio Antenna You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Indoor Ham Radio Antenna and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Indoor Ham Radio Antenna Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Indoor Ham Radio Antenna?
We do not send free Indoor Ham Radio Antenna to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Indoor Ham Radio Antenna. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Indoor Ham Radio Antenna picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Indoor Ham Radio Antenna Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Indoor Ham Radio Antenna Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Indoor Ham Radio Antenna You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Indoor Ham Radio Antenna and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Indoor Ham Radio Antenna?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.