- 650 Watts; 120 volts
- 0-1200 rpm speed no load
- 0-4600 blows per minute
- 1.3 ft-lb single impact energy
- Reverse switch; Includes tool, 1 TE-CX drill bits in sizes 3/16 x 6, 1/4 x 6 and 3/8 x 6
- Hilti UD 4 Compact Corded Drill Driver 2167136
- Ergonomically designed D-grip for comfortable use over long periods
- Robustly built and superby engineered for maximum reliablity and long life
- High drilling performace
- Excellent for corrective chiseling and small channel openings in concrete
- Rotary Hammer Drill - Perfect for tough tasks such as demolishing brickwork, removing plaster, taking off tiles and digging out old grouting. The drill is powered by an impressive motor, making it suitable for drilling into materials including masonry, wood and metal
- Variable Speed - With a no load speed 600 RPM and variable speed trigger, you'll always remain in total control of your tool, whatever the job at hand. For added ease of use, the drill also includes an anti-vibration mechanism, and auxiliary handle. (Bit Type Accepts: SDS Plus)
- Powerful Impact Energy - 15J impact energy is designed to complete easily and precisely concrete and metal working projects. Well designed heat dissipation motor and double anti-dust bottom structure can extend the hammer's use life.
- Flexible Swivel Handle - Adjustable 360 degree side handle and ergonomic D-grip handle for comfort and control. Rotating swivel lock handle can be detached or re-positioned for better utilization.
- Various Drilling Modes and Bits - SDS Bull Point Chisel, SDS Flat Chisel, 3pc. SDS Drill Bit Set, Face Mask, Goggle, Gloves, Storage Case, and Extra Set of Carbon brushes
- Cordless power offers improved safety and productivity Powerfully generates up to 2 700 RPM LED indicator gives easy access to state of charge
- High-efficiency brushless motor means the tool lasts longer and gets more work done per charge
- Three gears and electronic speed control for easy switching between different driving speeds
- Ergonomic grip and trigger for maximum comfort and convenience during long periods of use
- Robust 1/4" hexagonal click-in chuck. Four bright LEDs around the chuck provide direct illumination of the work surface
- Three mode SDS rotary hammer (hammer drilling, drilling and precision hammer drilling)
- Sturdy motor with high load rating for maximum reliability
- TE-C Click chuck and user-friendly selector switch for high working comfort
- Electronic switch for precise drilling
- 360Degree side handle adjusts easily for preference or use in tight spaces
- Strong motor delivers impressive impact power for effective chiseling and efficient drilling
- Three modes of operation including: rotation only, rotation with hammer and hammering only
- Virturally dust free drilling with the optional self-contained dust removal system
- Designed to deliver higher drilling speed than any rotary hammer in the same class
- 36 volts; Speed no load 0-740 rpm
- gun foam dispenser
- CF-DS 1
- Hilti Dispenser Gun
- 120 volts; 1600 watts
- 15.4 amperage
- 1/2 inch to 6-1/2 inch drilling range (max); 1 inch to 4-7/16-inch optimal drilling range
- BI quick connection end
- Speed 1 no load - 650 rpm; Speed 2 no load - 1380 rpm
Last update on 2022-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Hilti Corded Drill On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Hilti Corded Drill and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Hilti Corded Drill You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Hilti Corded Drill or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Hilti Corded Drill Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Hilti Corded Drill reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Hilti Corded Drill After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Hilti Corded Drill to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Hilti Corded Drill You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Hilti Corded Drill and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Hilti Corded Drill Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Hilti Corded Drill I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Hilti Corded Drill?
We do not send free Hilti Corded Drill to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Hilti Corded Drill. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Hilti Corded Drill picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Hilti Corded Drill Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Hilti Corded Drill You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Hilti Corded Drill Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Hilti Corded Drill You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Hilti Corded Drill and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Hilti Corded Drill?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.