- Horizontal and vertical guide wheels ensure sharp clean lines when trimming around ceilings, baseboards, windows, doors and moldings
- Swivel handle keeps paint pad flush with wall or other surface at any angle
- Can be used by hand or attached to any telescopic extension pole
- Replaceable flocked foam paint pad for water base and oil base paints
- Made in the USA
- PAINT EDGER PRO: At 4.75 x 3.75 inches, this compact painter’s accessory will help you create crisp lines on baseboard and ceiling edges with equal ease. Screw a paint pole into the included slot to give you extra reach so you can complete a variety of jobs around the house
- VERSATILITY: The fabric pads included in this kit can handle a variety of different paint styles, including gloss, semi-gloss, satin, eggshell, and flat
- EASY PAD REPLACEMENT: The paint edger has a button to eject wet pads, so you don’t have to get your hands messy when the job is done
- FLEXIBLE HANDLE: This accessory will conform to your unique painting style, flexing along as you twist your wrist to reach the tightest spaces possible
- FINISH JOBS FAST and get better, crisper, cleaner edges with our paint brush extender. Your clean cut paint edger tool for walls and more that makes paint cut in a cinch.
- PAINT LIKE A PRO with our paint extension pole attachments. Use for all those hard to reach areas. Perfect paint edger tool for high ceilings, as a door trim painting tool, in stairwells and more.
- ALL IN ONE TOOL that fits most brush sizes. Used for cutting into frames, siding and as a tight corner paint roller extension. Tighten the grip around a brush handle and it’s good to go.
- TOTAL ROTATION to get the perfect paint edger brush position. The joint of our edge painting tool swivels 180 degrees - saves time and no more hand discomfort.
- FORGET LADDERS because with our paint brush extension on your paint pole a ladder becomes obsolete. Let our edge painter tool cut down the work time in half - ADD TO CART
- PAINT PAD KIT: Paint edger tools are sturdy, easy to use and more versatile than paint roller or brush with extension pole for smooth and even paint finish and extra reach.
- VERSATILE: 7" (180mm) pad painter is designed to maximum coverage on high ceilings and walls. Corner paint pad smoothly applies paint into corners on both surfaces and detail pads work great for painting edges.
- FLEXIBLE HANDLE: Pro-Angle handle is sturdy and allows you adjust the angle of handle for best application.
- HEAVY DUTY PAINT TRAY: Paint tray with textured loading grid can be used with all paint edgers to effectively load with paint.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Come with 3pc different shaped paint pads, paint tray, 2pc extension poles and 3 pc refill pads for replacement when needed.
- Please watch the instructional videos.
- THE PERFECT PAINT EDGER WAS DESIGNED FOR DRYWALL AND SMOOTH SURFACES. HEAVY TEXTURE/STUCCO IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- Rated best edger on 2 sites
- 180° MULTI-ANGLE ROTATION - Complete control over the paint angle with 180° rotation and 2 brush paint directions, accurately cutting in and edging at the position you need.
- PAINT HARD TO REACH AREAS - Attach the ceiling edger painting tool to the painting extension pole, you can easily paint those awkward spots like ceilings, stairwells, sidings, trim, frames, eaves and nooks.
- PAINT BRUSH ROLLER HOLDER - Our painters tool fit most paintbrush types and sizes, paint rollers, scrapers, squeegee, duster and other gadget handle, gripping firmly.
- SPEED UP YOUR PAINTING JOB - No more moving ladders around, no more climbing up and down on scaffolding, paint 10 X faster with this cutting in paint tools.
- SAFETY MUST COME FIRST - Standing on the ground, painting with an angle brush extender adapter is better than painting from high-ups, as it costs less and there is no risk of falling.
- Package of 1
- Paint Edger "Plus" model
- Handle Attaches To Threaded Extension Poles
- Pivots & Swivels for even control
- Features two guide wheels
- MULTI-ANGLE ROTATION: Gain Full Control Over Your Paint Angle With 160° Rotation And 2 Brush Paint Directions That Let's You Accurately Paint At The Position You Need.
- PAINT HIGH-UP AREAS: Use our Ceiling Edger Painting Tool for Those Hard-To-Rreach Areas Such As Wall Corners, Stairwells, Frames and Sidings When Used as Painting Pole extension (Pole Not Included)
- 2-IN-1 PAINT TOOL: Easily Remove The Detachable Brush Adapter And It Will Fit Rollers (Or Even Scrapers) As Well! Our Versatile Paintbrush Extender Fits Most Brush Sizes & Styles
- PAINT 10X FASTER: Speed-up your job by reducing the Hassle of climbing Up & Down Ladders With Our Cutting In Paint Tool!
- SAFETY FIRST: Avoid The Risk Of Falling From High-up Places And Eliminate The Need For Expensive Ladders Or Scaffolds. Paint With Your Feet Without Ever Leaving Safe Ground!
- For smooth to semi-smooth interior surfaces
- All Paints
- Wheels eliminate the need for taping
- Swivel handle for easy use with extension pole
- Patented Paint Edging System cuts painting time in half
- Patented combination of roller, shield, and brush ensures quick painting and exact lines
- 3/8" nap roller allows you to paint 5-8 feet in a single pass
- No-smear shield design eliminates smearing paint along trim
- Adjustable Precision brush cuts paint in exactly to the edge of the wall
Last update on 2022-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The High Ceiling Paint Edger On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research High Ceiling Paint Edger and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The High Ceiling Paint Edger You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best High Ceiling Paint Edger or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose High Ceiling Paint Edger Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for High Ceiling Paint Edger reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The High Ceiling Paint Edger After You Test Them?
We donate many of our High Ceiling Paint Edger to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A High Ceiling Paint Edger You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews High Ceiling Paint Edger and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single High Ceiling Paint Edger Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The High Ceiling Paint Edger I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free High Ceiling Paint Edger?
We do not send free High Ceiling Paint Edger to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A High Ceiling Paint Edger. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our High Ceiling Paint Edger picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My High Ceiling Paint Edger Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The High Ceiling Paint Edger You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain High Ceiling Paint Edger Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The High Ceiling Paint Edger You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for High Ceiling Paint Edger and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A High Ceiling Paint Edger?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.