- Assembled in the U.S.A. in a durable, water resistant tin container that includes a rubber seal on the interior, vinyl tape seal on the exterior, and a silica gel desiccant for moisture absorption - this isn't an altoids tin with hinges...
- Includes a variety of jigs, flies, hooks, leaders, tube of salmon eggs or crappie nibbles, split shot, fishing line, and bobbers - please see below for a full list.
- The perfect size for your personal survival kit, small first aid or emergency fishing kit.
- Designed collaboratively by survivalists and fishermen; and meets Alaska and Canada Over Flight Requirements
- Assembled in the USA utilizing a weather/water resistant tin container that includes a rubber seal (inside) and a vinyl tape seal (outside) - it's not a mints box with hinges
- Includes a variety of jigs, flies, hooks, leaders, tube of salmon eggs or crappie nibbles, split shot, fishing line, bobbers, and a spoon.
- Includes a U.S. Military approved Derma-Safe utility knife; and survival fishing kit instructions and stickers.
- Please see below for a full list of contents.
- Sold Separately: The Best Glide ASE Personal Survival Kit Holder, which was designed to fit the Best Glide ASE Survival Fishing Kit Standard Version as well as other Best Glide ASE kits.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. in a Heavy Duty 6 Mil Zip Lock Bag with a silica gel desiccant for moisture absorption.
- The perfect size for your personal survival kit, small first aid or emergency fishing kit.
- Includes a variety of jigs, flies, hooks, leaders, salmon eggs or crappie nibbles, split shot, fishing line, and bobbers - please see below for a full list
- Designed collaboratively by survivalists and fishermen; and meets Alaska and Canada Over Flight Requirement.
- Minor substitutions sometimes apply.
- The Adventurer Survival Kit Box, part of the Best Glide Adventurer Series of Survival Equipment, is ideal for all of your outdoor needs. Because it is made of heavy duty aluminum with a leak resistant inside rubber seal and positive locking roller clasps, your items will stay clean and dry, even in extremely harsh conditions. This is a very popular item and is used in our Ultimate Adventurer Survival Kits.
- The Best Glide ASE Small Survival Kit Tin includes a moisture resistant rubber seal and a Silica Gel Desiccant to keep the contents Dry. - This isn't a mints box with hinges.
- This Tin is a perfect size for your personal survival kit, small first aid or emergency fishing kit.
- Many use this to compartmentalize their kits when they have small kit items to store in a durable container.
- Measures Approximately 2.5 x 3.75 x 0.9375 inches.
- Packaged in the Adventurer Aluminum Survival Kit Box with weather resistant rubber seal and locking clasps with numerous U.S. Military, U.S. Govt, and NATO approved /issued items.
- Includes personal First Aid Kit, Fishing Kit, and Sewing Kit; as well as pocket knife, derma safe knife, and a wire saw.
- Includes Gel Fuel, Fire Starter, Tinder Quik Tabs, All Weather Matches, Fresnel Lens, and a Space Blanket.
- Includes Micro Pur water purification tables, Water Filter Straw, and water bags.
- Includes Signal Mirror, button compass, whistle, Type 1A Utility cord, and many other survival items listed further in the below description.
- The Best Glide ASE Military Scout Pocket Survival Kit includes numerous genuine U.S. Military Issue/Approved items, NATO Approved items and items made in the USA.
- The Best Glide ASE Military Scout Pocket Survival Tin Kit comes in a Weather Resistant Tin Container with Rubber Seal (interior), vinyl tape seal (exterior), and Mil Spec Outer Packaging (Mil-Prf-81705 Type 1). This isn't an Altoids tin...
- Please see below for complete list of contents.
- Sold Separately: The Best Glide ASE Personal Survival Kit Holder, which was designed to fit the Best Glide ASE Military Scout Pocket Survival Tin as well as other Best Glide ASE kits.
- The Best Glide ASE Be Prepared Pocket Survival Kit is Officially Licensed by the Boy Scouts of America.
- The Best Glide ASE Be Prepared Pocket Survival Kit is ssembled in the USA utilizing a weather/water resistant tin container that includes a rubber seal (inside) and a vinyl tape seal (outside) - it's not a mints box with hinges.
- It includes many US Military and/or NATO issued/approved items such as Button Compass, All Weather Matches, Derma Safe Razor Knife, MP1 Water Purification Tablets, Rapid Rescue Survival Whistle, Type 1A Utility Cord, and more.
- Also includes Mini Sewing Kit, Mini Fishing Kit, Compact Signal Mirror, Flint and Striker Fire Starter, Tinder Quick Fire Tabs, Fresnel Lens Fire Starter, Survival Instructions and Survival Labels. Please see below for a full list of contents.
- Sold Separately: the Best Glide ASE Personal Survival Kit Holder, which was designed to fit the Best Glide ASE Be Prepared Pocket Survival Kit as well as other Best Glide ASE kits.
- The Best Glide ASE Personal Survival Kit Holder is designed to fit the following: Best Glide ASE Military Scout Pocket Survival Tin, Best Glide ASE Be Prepared Pocket Survival Kit, and Best Glide ASE Adventurer Pocket Survival Tin, which are Sold Separately.
- It was also designed for: Best Glide ASE Survival Fishing Kit – Standard Version, Best Glide ASE Adventurer Pocket Survival Candle, and the Best Glide ASE Large Survival Kit Tin, which are Sold Separately.
- The Best Glide ASE Personal Survival Kit Holder is Made in the USA with the following MILSPEC Materials: 1000 Denier Cordura with a 3/4 oz water repellent backing, YKK Self Healing Zipper, and Milspec Webbing and Hardware.
- The Belt Loop will accept up to a 2.5 inch belt or strap and an Auxiliary Loop and a D Ring allow for a carabiner or other options. It measures approximately 4.5 inches x 3.5 inches x 1.25 inches.
- A Fold Flat Front Pocket is included under the Protective Flap and is perfect for additional small items, such as the Best Glide ASE Military Glass Signal Mirror.
- Packaged in a water tight 5 inch by 4 inch MILSPEC Bag.
Last update on 2022-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Glide Survival Kit On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Glide Survival Kit and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Glide Survival Kit You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Glide Survival Kit or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Glide Survival Kit Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Glide Survival Kit reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Glide Survival Kit After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Glide Survival Kit to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Glide Survival Kit You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Glide Survival Kit and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Glide Survival Kit Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Glide Survival Kit I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Glide Survival Kit?
We do not send free Glide Survival Kit to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Glide Survival Kit. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Glide Survival Kit picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Glide Survival Kit Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Glide Survival Kit You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Glide Survival Kit Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Glide Survival Kit You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Glide Survival Kit and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Glide Survival Kit?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.