- Processed Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- Separate crossover 12-18dB/Oct
- Adjustable Tweeter level 0; -3dB/Oct
- Max Power 160W
- Nominal Power 80W
- The new generation Universal comes with innovations and new features, including a new inverted aluminium/magnesium tweeter for even more detailed treble reproduction.
- A new chassis has also been designed for optimal integration and a more elegant design.
- All this is with just one objective: to offer easy-fit products that maintain excellent sound.
- Butyl suspension ensures that your speakers will stand the test of time.
- This flax cone has been exclusively made in France by Focal since 2013. With its original design, it is 100% geared towards acoustic performance.
- Flax is a fibre with the unique ability to reproduce a very natural sound without colouration, with a rich reproduction in the midrange and clear bass strokes.
- Made in France in the Focal workshops, the TAM tweeter stands out for its many qualities, particularly in terms of wide-angle diffusion, beneficial for in-car environments characterised by “off-axis” listening.
- Comprising a cone that is an aluminium/magnesium ‘M’-profile inverted dome, this tweeter unites an impressive array of cutting-edge Focal technologies to reproduce a faultless harmonic balance and highly-detailed treble.
- A patented Focal technology, the TMD surround makes an appearance on all speaker drivers in the Flax Evo line
- Silk/Aluminum tweeter
- Polypropylene cone
- Separated pre wired crossover (12db/oct)
- Max power 100W
- Nom power 50W RMS
- CEA Power (4 Ohms) 1×420 Wrms
- Maximum Power (2 Ohms) 1×700 Wrms
- Maximum Power (1 Ohm) 1×1000 Wrms
- Bandwidth 15Hz–250Hz
- Protections Short Circuit, low impedance, reversal of polarity, DC, power drop, heat protection
- 6.5-inch three-way component kit with woofer, tweeter, midrange driver, separate crossover
- 160 Watts maximum power handling with 4-ohm impedance
- Woofers and midrange driver feature woven glass fiber cone and butyl rubber surround
- Aluminum inverted dome tweeters for wide soundstage and accurate image
- 12/12dB/octave (300Hz-4kHz) crossovers with 3-level tweeter control
- Mylar, Inverted dome tweeter
- Polypropylene cone
- Max power 100W
- Nom power 50W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 90dB
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player.
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing - Comfortable and ergonomic
- Al/Mg inverted dome, clean and extended high frequencies
- Poron suspension, low Fs and power handling
- “Acoustic transparent” protection grille
- 4 different mounting possibilities: – Flush mounting – Surface mounting – Factory location – Oriented support
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration & accurate control, even in the very high end. Numerous settings for optimal integration & accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled & articulated bass; natural & detailed lower mid-range; & upper mid-range registers
- Fastening mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on the ceiling or a wall fastening accessories not supplied
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Focal Amp Review On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Focal Amp Review and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Focal Amp Review You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Focal Amp Review or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Focal Amp Review Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Focal Amp Review reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Focal Amp Review After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Focal Amp Review to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Focal Amp Review You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Focal Amp Review and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Focal Amp Review Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Focal Amp Review I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Focal Amp Review?
We do not send free Focal Amp Review to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Focal Amp Review. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Focal Amp Review picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Focal Amp Review Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Focal Amp Review You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Focal Amp Review Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Focal Amp Review You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Focal Amp Review and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Focal Amp Review?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.