- Humidity measuring range: 5~99.99%RH; Humidity control range: 5~99%RH; Accuracy: ±3%RH
- Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature
- Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically;Calibrate the humidity value;
- Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limit;
- Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value;
- ITC-308 thermostat dual relay allowing you to easily connect with refrigeration and heating equipment to realize ideal temperature control.
- High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- IHC-200 humidistat switch different modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically.
- Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value; alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limit.
- Multifunction usage. Temperature controller and humidity controller combo can be used in home brewing (refrigerator), fermenting, Greenhouse, terrarium, reptile, planting (mushroom), meat storage and cooking.
- 💎Humidity measuring range: 5~99.99%RH; Humidity control range: 5~99%RH; Accuracy: ±3%RH
- 💎Control humidity by setting value and differential value; Delay protection for Control output; Query current temperature;
- 💎Switch the modes between humidification and dehumidification automatically;Calibrate the humidity value;
- 💎Alarm when sensor error or humidity exceeds limit;
- 💎Alarm when humidity exceeds high/low humidity setting value;
- OZONE FREE: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h). Only products over 6 pounds can be equipped with such powerful motors that optimize the air cleaning performance
- FIND RELIF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- OFFICIAL LEVOIT FILTERS: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF to find Levoit's Core 300 replacement filter. Levoit filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier
- MULTIPLE FILTER CHOICES: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- 💨Long Lasting Coverage for Your Home, Office, Nursery, or Dorm: Our ultrasonic humidifier has a 6 liter (1.6 gallon) tank that works in rooms up to 500 sq feet and lasts for up to 50 hours
- 🌺Not Your Average Air Humidifier: We included an essential oil tray that circulates fragrant oils into the cool mist, giving you a pure and fresh smelling aroma throughout your home
- 🔇Safe to Use, Whisper Quiet: Our large room humidifier is nearly silent (less than 30 DB) and also shuts off automatically when out of water; safe to use in baby rooms and bedrooms
- ❌Never Replace a Filter Again: Our bedroom humidifier is filterless, saving you from ongoing replacement costs. Important: Try to keep humidity between 40 to 60 percent to avoid water accumulation
- ✔️2 Year Replacement Policy: At Everlasting Comfort we care about your experience with our products, pledging to replace your humidifiers for home should anything go wrong
- 14,000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 9,500 BTU (SACC) cooling capacity. Intake / Exhaust hoses: Based on the version of the portable air conditioner you have, you may need a 5.0″ or 5.9″ diameter hose(s) and/or connector(s) listed below. Please make sure to measure your existing hose(s) before ordering additional accessories. NOTE: Please note that we do not recommend extending the exhaust hose(s) more than 9 feet long.
- Dual hose operation; Cools up to a 500 square feet space(ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance); Dehumidifying capacity: 71 pints per day; Air Flow (at high speed): 430 m3/h / 253 CFM; 3 fan speeds
- Three operational modes: Air conditioner, dehumidifier or fan; Cooling capacity 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 9500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard); Maximum power consumption: 1300 W / 11.6 A. Noise level (dBA): <56
- Eco-friendly CFC free Green R-32 refrigerant; Extendable exhaust hose (up to 60″); Window kit dimension: 6.5″ W x 20″ L (minimum), 46″ (maximum); Unit dimensions: 19″ W x 16″ D x 35.5″ H
- Noise reflecting off hard surfaces such as a floor or wall can make the sounds seem louder than they actually are.
- Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter
- Custom Humidity Control: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Built-In Pump: Save time and energy normally spent manually emptying a water bucket! The built-in pump allows the unit to discharge moisture in an upward direction, either into a sink or out of a window
- Continuous Drain Option: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger
- Automatic Shut Off: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
- WARM & COOL MIST: With an advanced hybrid design, the LV600HH offers warm and cool mist so you can enjoy the highest quality experience. The dual temp design gives you the freedom to choose your preferred mist any time, with unique benefits for each
- WARM MIST TECHNOLOGY: The LV600HH’s unique warm mist feature offers up to 4x faster humidification than other leading cool-mist humidifiers and provides greater relief from symptoms caused by winter colds and the flu
- PERFECT FOR LARGE ROOMS: With a mist output of up to 500 mL/hr, the LV600HH can easily handle spaces as large as 753 ft² / 70 m². The large 6-liter tank allows you to humidify continuously for up to 50 hours, saving you the trouble of frequent refills
- CONVENIENT REMOTE CONTROL: Already in bed and don't want to get up? Have your hands full with a newborn? No need to worry. The convenient remote control lets you quickly turn on the humidifier from across the room whenever you need
- AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY: With the smart humidity sensor, Auto Mode adjusts mist levels to keep your room feeling comfortable. You can also customize your ideal humidity percentage. If the water tank runs out, the humidifier will automatically shut off
- 50 PINT: This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP: The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically.
- EMPTY BUCKET ALARM: This feature alerts you if the bucket, which has a capacity of 1.8 gallons, is full or missing. The alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it's time to empty or replace the bucket.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT - The unit works best with a clean filter, so we'll remind you when it's time to clean it.
- EASE OF USE: The pocket handles make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, 3 fan speeds, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
- 4,500 SQ. FT. DEHUMIDIFIER – This Midea dehumidifier is able to remove 50 pints (70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%. Perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, cellar, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier!
- QUIET & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – With a low dBA output, this dehumidifier is quieter than a household refrigerator. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7 while saving you money!
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES & WARRANTY - Features include auto restart function limiting disruption due to power outages, "Turbo" mode to increase the fan speed for maximum moisture removal, auto defrost function to prevent collected water from being frozen, and an option to run a continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full. Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- MODERN DESIGN – This dehumidifier has a clean, sleek look in order to fit the style of any home, apartment, or business. It even comes with 360° rotatable wheels, digital control panel, built-in timer to program a schedule, and handles to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere you please with ease.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (0.8 gallons) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. When using the manual drainage the dehumidifier will shut off automatically when the bucket is full and switch on again after the bucket emptied. Meanwhile, a washable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
Last update on 2022-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier?
We do not send free Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Dual Humidifier And Dehumidifier?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.