- 🔥V2 w. M390: We upgraded the Black Mamba V2 with Austrian Bohler M390 Steel, Ultra Premium Steel Produced by Powder Metallurgy, Extremely High Toughness, Wear & Corrosion Resistance, Blackwashed Finish & Reverse Tanto Style and Close to a Wharncliffe Blade, the Weight has been REDUCED to 4 ounces, Perfect EDC Weight
- GRADE 5 TITANIUM: 6AL4V Ti is Commonly Used in High End Custom Knives, Exhibits Very High Strength Yet Light Weight, Excellent Corrosion Resistance, Used Also in the Aerospace Industry, Blackwashed Finish with Titanium Hexagon Scales
- FAST ACTION & DLC: The Blade Rides on High End Ceramic Ball Bearings Creating a Quick Effortless Opening Using One Hand. BRUSHED DLC: The Overall Finish Has a Tumbled Black Stonewash Look, Non-Reflective, DLC Stands for 'Diamond-Like Carbon' Which Adds Extra Corrosion Resistance, Extra Hardness, Used in Both the High End Knife and Gun Industry Due to the Added Resistance to Wear
- ZERO BLADE PLAY & OPEN BACK DESIGN: Quality Construction by Bestech, the Mamba Locks Up Like A Vault Using a Frame Lock. OPEN BACK DESIGN: With the Open Back Design, the Mamba is Easy to Clean and Less Chance of Debris Getting Caught in the Handle During Hard Use in the Field, Also Sheds Some Unnecessary Weight
- EVERYDAY CARRY (EDC): Only 4 ounces, Legal Carry 3 inch Blade, Blade Thickness 4mm, Handle 4 Inches & Tip Up Right and Left Deep Pocket Clip Carry, the Mamba V2 is a Perfect EDC Workhorse **Lifetime Replacement with Registration at the Off-Grid Website**
- Package quantity: 1
- Package weight: 0.11 kg
- No batteries required
- Product Type: KNIFE
- CERAMIC RAZOR BLADE - The ceramic blade is lightweight and very sharp; easy to use flip out design makes it perfect for survival and escape needs
- SERE AND SURVIVAL KIT - The Folding Ceramic Razor Blade is made small enough to be discreetly secured on your person; ideal for SERE and survival kits
- DURABLE LONG LASTING EDGE - Zirconia ceramic razor blade will hold up to repeated cuttings of super-tough fibers like Kevlar cord and paracord, which can ruin a steel edge.
- SURVIVAL KNIFE - Made from lightweight materials and features a rivet punch-hole for hanging on a lanyard or key chain. Created for rapid removal of ropes, tape, flex-cuffs
- DIMENSIONS - Length: 1.7" Closed | 2.8" Overall, Blade Thickness: .0275", Weight: .1oz
- Nearly Undetectable
- Non-Magnetic & Non-Metallic
- Rustproof & Completely Impervious to the Elements
- Easy & Safe to Carry
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1.5 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 11.5 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 5.25 Inches
- 1. Smooth black solid 3K 100% carbon fiber scale
- 2. Extremely sharp Non mettalic non magnetic black ceramic blade with Ambidextrous Thumb Hole
- 3. Pocket clip and lanyard hole included
- 4. Overall Length: 5.13"; Handle Length: 3"; Blade Length: 2''; Blade Thickness: 0.08", Net weight: 0.9 OZ.
- 5. Gift box packing. Ideal Gift (Christmas, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for all ceramic/carbon fiber knife enthusiasts
- Anti-mc tactical framelock
- Category name: locking-knives
- Made in USA or imported
- 3-1/4 in. ceramic blade can hold and edge
- Sport type: Hunting
- Rhino V2 = UPGRADED BLADE STEEL: 154CM is a tried and true, field tested and a proven performance winner for many years with all the top knife companies. it has excellent ware & corrosion resistance, incredible edge retention, awesome toughness, high hardness and to cap it off, relatively easy to sharpen.
- DLC BLACKWASH: We used DLC (Diamond Like Coating) with a tumbled blackwash finish which hides any wear & tear and creates a non-reflective steel surface, adds additional corrosion resistance and toughness to the big blade. The Rhino V2 comes sharp out of the box and ready for immediate hard-use.
- FAST DEPLOYMENT: The Rhino V2 has a large flipper tab with jimping for your index finger to deploy the blade with authority every time. The action is silky smooth, the big blade will lock into place with zero blade play. The fidget factor is high even for a big knife like the Rhino V2.
- G10 SCALES & ERGOS: The large ergonomic grip accommodates all hand sizes, even with XL gloves you'll get a confident, safe and strong grip. The G10 scales have just enough texture to stay grippy and be comfortable for all-day use.
- BUILT FOR MULTIPURPOSE EDC: Take it on a camping trip, or carry as a tactical knife. Either way, the Rhino V2 is perfect for all knife enthusiasts and collectors as well as military, law enforcement, border patrol, coast guard, federal agents, EMT's, first responders, fireman, hunters, campers, hikers, survivalists, preppers and all Off-Grid Adventurers.
- 1. 3K plain 100% carbon fiber handle
- 2. Black mirror non metallic non magnetic ceramic blade with "Feather" or "Cool Hand" logo
- 3. Deep carry pocket clip and lanyard hole included
- 4. Overall Length: 7.75"; Handle Length:4.5"; Blade length: 3.25''; Blade Thickness: 0.078"
- 5. Ideal Gift (Christmas, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for all ceramic/carbon fiber knife enthusiasts
- High Quality: Our Folding razors Blade are made from Zirconia ceramic, which is not easy to rust and can maintain luster for a long time. A super-hard material that is extremely wear-resistant.
- Folding Design: This manual razor is foldable, easy to fold and store, and does not take up space, so it can be carried anywhere, anytime. Designed as a hide-out blade for cutting tape, ropes, plastic cuffs, etc.
- ABS PLASTIC HANDLE: Our folding razors have a unique and stylish design. Handle is made in ABS plastic , a super-hard material that is extremely wear-resistant.
- Easy To Bring Anywhere: This Blade has a lanyard hole so that it can be sewn into clothing or attached via a lanyard to your belt or gear. It also handy and easy to bring anywhere. even insider your pocket.
- Dimension: 1.7" Closed | 2.8" Overall / BLADE THICKNESS .0275"
Last update on 2022-05-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Ceramic Tactical Knife On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Ceramic Tactical Knife and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Ceramic Tactical Knife You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Ceramic Tactical Knife or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Ceramic Tactical Knife Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Ceramic Tactical Knife reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Ceramic Tactical Knife After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Ceramic Tactical Knife to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Ceramic Tactical Knife You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Ceramic Tactical Knife and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Ceramic Tactical Knife Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Ceramic Tactical Knife I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Ceramic Tactical Knife?
We do not send free Ceramic Tactical Knife to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Ceramic Tactical Knife. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Ceramic Tactical Knife picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Ceramic Tactical Knife Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Ceramic Tactical Knife You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Ceramic Tactical Knife Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Ceramic Tactical Knife You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Ceramic Tactical Knife and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Ceramic Tactical Knife?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.