- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- 4,400- to 10,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 250 square feet. Approved for outdoor or ventilated indoor use(Attention Please: Cannot be used in confined spaces); clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- Multifunction: Can be used as a heater or as a camping stove. Heating, Boiled water, Cooking and Barbecue. Easy to carry, can be used in camping tent, outdoors, very convenient.
- Pulse ignition; ceramic burner tile mounted with shock absorbing insulation; high temperature resistance.
- Tip-over safety shut-off. Portable handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to Butane or liquefied petroleum gas; Run Time (Hrs at Max Rated): 3 Hours
- Please read the instructions carefully before using. PDD Heaters are guaranteed to be high quality. If you experience any issue simply contact us right away.
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties
- Get Warm and Cozy: The Metkiio indoor heater features a user-friendly design with 3 heating modes – 900W high power, 400W medium power and a cooling fan to set the optimal temperature and enjoy the warmth during colder days or a refreshing air blow on warmer days.
- Safety First: Our space heater uses a PTC ceramic heating technology and refractory materials to provide overheating protection, as the heater will turn off when the temperature reaches 167-degree F. Also, it has a smart design that will automatically shut off when the heater is overturned.
- Fast and Quiet: Thanks to the advanced ceramic heating technology, this space heater for office is energy-efficient and provides faster heating, up to 70-degree F in only 3 seconds! Don’t worry, the space heater has no light functions and it’s very quiet so you can sleep, read, study, or nap undisturbed.
- Portable and Compact: The Metkiio personal heater is very compact, measuring only 7.7 x 4.4 x 5-inch but also powerful and energy-efficient, so you can use it to heat up small areas, your office, bedroom, nursery, or use it on camping, outdoor, RV trailer, and more.
- Chic Retro Design: This portable indoor heater is not only effective and performant but also stylish and chic! It has a lovely retro vintage style that will blend just perfectly into any décor! Order it for yourself or as a gift for your friends and family this Christmas, Thanksgiving or for other special occasions.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors" by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel or SolarSaga 100 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
- Swivel regulator and single control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Runs off a 1lb. cylinder, connects to a 20lb.cylinder with optional hose and filter (Propane not included)
- Flameless: the martin catalytic heater provides comfortable and flameless warmth so you can stay cozy in the cold while maintaining efficiency; foldable legs makes it easy for you to use this portable heater OUTDOOR
- Advanced catalytic technology: the catalytic technology used in this heating tool is the most efficient in the industrial gas heating market, the versatility and reliability of the martin have made it the heater of choice for many
- 7 hours on 1 lb propane cylinder: delivers up provides 3000 btu and this safe portable heater can work up to 7 hours with the help of a single lb propane cylinder; suitable for OUTDOOR use ONLY
- Efficient: catalytic heating is 99;98% efficient (flame type heaters waste up to 45% of all heat produced), resulting in a more efficient and low-cost heat
- Safe heating tool: Please be sure to read the instructions manuals before use the product
- Hi-med-low regulator
- Three tip-over safety shut-off
- Mounts on 20-100lb. Propane cylinder
- Three USB ports for charging personal electronics and accessories
- Dual tank capacity provides up to 7 hours of run-time
- Integrated high velocity fan to effectively disperse convective heat
- Powerful LED light bar provides ideal working conditions
- Quiet and reliable electronic ignition
- Ceramic space heater with adjustable thermostat for cozy warmth; oscillating option for better heat dispersal in multiple directions
- 1500-watt high setting; 3 output options: Low, High, or Fan Only; power indicator light lets you know when it’s plugged in
- For safety: tip-over switch with auto shut-off and overheat protection with auto shut-off; TUV certificated
- Carrying handle for easy transport; not for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other high-humidity rooms
- Choice of Black or Silver color; backed by an Amazon Basics limited 1-year warranty
Last update on 2022-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Battery Heaters For Tents On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Battery Heaters For Tents and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Battery Heaters For Tents You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Battery Heaters For Tents or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Battery Heaters For Tents Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Battery Heaters For Tents reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Battery Heaters For Tents After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Battery Heaters For Tents to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Battery Heaters For Tents You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Battery Heaters For Tents and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Battery Heaters For Tents Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Battery Heaters For Tents I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Battery Heaters For Tents?
We do not send free Battery Heaters For Tents to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Battery Heaters For Tents. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Battery Heaters For Tents picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Battery Heaters For Tents Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Battery Heaters For Tents You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Battery Heaters For Tents Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Battery Heaters For Tents You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Battery Heaters For Tents and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Battery Heaters For Tents?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.