- Drop Forged Hardened Alloy Steel Jaws for Cutting Power
- Adjustable and Replaceable Jaws
- Cushioned Rubber Grips for Non-Slip Hold
- Tubular Steel Handle
- Limited Lifetime
- Forged and hardened alloy steel jaws
- Compound cutting action requires less effort
- Rolled steel handles with cushioned nonslip rubber grips
- Cuts bolts, chain, threaded rod, and heavy gauge wire up to 3/16 in. diameter
- 【Premium Quality】Cutting blades are made of high quality Cr-V steel with sharp edge and high hardness more power and less effort. Max cutting range: 3.5mm
- 【Ergonomical Design】Soft anti-slip TPR two color handles make our wire cutters more comfortable. High-strength bolts matched with locknuts are all heat treated for strength and durability.
- 【Portable Wire Cutter 】 8-inch mini size bolt cutter fits your tool bag very well. Easy to carry and store during cutting. The handles are closely and firmly matched with the head.
- 【Wide Application】Our small bolt cutters can be used to cut wires bolts cables steel bars chain link fences U-shaped locks and much more.
- 【Product Guarantee】If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, we offer you 90 days refund or replacement. If you have any problems, please contact with us by email, we will solve it for you within 24 hours.
- Note: Cutting Locks Is Not Recommended
- Drop Forged Chrome Molybdenum Steel And Powder Coated Jaws For Sure, Efficient Cutting And Long Life. Ergonomic Bi-Material Anti-Slip Grips Provide Greater Control And Comfort In Cutting
- Classic Lever-Fulcrum Design And Precisely Aligned Blades Deliver Added Leverage With Less Effort
- Cutting Capacity: Hrc≤42: 7/32-Inch(5Mm Maximum);Hrc<25: 1/4-Inch(6Mm Maximum)
- Constructed from durable nickel chromium steel. Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- This is the only tool you need to work on metal and wood posts.
- Heavy duty T8 Alloy Heat Treated Steel Blades
- Cutter for wire, chain link fence, metal rods, screws, locks and thinner padlocks
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle for greater leverage to cut
- Cutting Capacity: HRC≤42: 7/32-inch；HRC<25: 1/4-inch
- Lifetime Warranty - We guarantee all Edward Tools products for life
- The steel cable cutter is an essential tool when installing a cable railing system. The hardened heat treated blades cut 5/32" cable cleanly and quickly for an easy installation
- Clean, square, cold, perfect cut every time. When cutting cable, it was just as good. No frays.After 200 cuts off 1/8" 7*7 stainless steel wire rope, stainless steel cutter still very sharp and clean cut
- Our wire cutter required little handforce because of very high transmission ratio with opening spring,only one hand can finish all cutting. Beside,it is much easier to carry around.
- Sharp, compact design, durable cutting edge make a very clean and precise cut,no frays.
- It's a competent tool that makes clean cuts up to its rated wire gauge. You can use this in a variety applications from multi-strand gardening wire to preparing bicycle cable and brake cables and motorcycle cable where clean cuts are critical. An occasional drop or two of oil and a wipe-down is about all it needs for maintenance.
- 10 inch heavy duty fencing pliers, 7/32 inch cutting capacity
- Made From polished Steel alloy For Long Lasting Performance And Preventing Rust
- Soft Plastic Coated Grip
- Corrugated hammer head, two wire cutters, staple grips, and wire grip for stretching wire
- Perfect For Carpenters, Construction, Handymen
- SOLID:Constructed of high quality heavy duty steel material, sharp and durable, The cable cutters with high hardness and good abrasion resistance can bring excellent experience and long lasting.
- PRECISE：This cable cutting pliers can make exact and clean cuts without fraying or smashing the cable end. it not only cut the cutaway cables and ripcords perfectly also great for heavy duty wire.
- Non-Slip Handle: Labor-saving and high-toughness spring, stronger shear, The handle of this high-leverage cord cutter is covered with a flexible and non-slip PVC material to increase friction and provide a more comfortable grip.Making your work easier and prevent hand and wrist fatigue.
- Wide Application:It is widely used in industrial and home applications like cable railing, fencing, wire seals,clothes lineand, aircraft bicycle cable other DIY projects.
- Opening spring with locking device integrated in the handles for comfortable working and secure transport
- Style 3: The recess in the blade allows easier cutting of thicker wires, e. g. hanging rods for false ceilings
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm diameter
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. BonusBox - As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who Writes The Barb Wire Cutters On Bonusbox.Me?
We have assembled an experienced team of writers, researchers, editors, experts, and testers around the world to research Barb Wire Cutters and write unbiased reviews.
How Do You Choose The Barb Wire Cutters You Review?
We conduct in-depth research and data analysis to come up with the topics we choose to review. Our review writers then spend hours researching the topic, choosing the best Barb Wire Cutters or companies (up to five for each topic) that work best for the most common consumer. We then assign a “Best of the Best” pick – which is the standout choice for most consumers who want the very best and don’t mind spending more, and a “Best Bang for the Buck” pick – which is less expensive but still a great choice for quality and value.
Does Bonusbox.Me Receive Any Compensation From The Manufacturers Whose Barb Wire Cutters Are Reviewed?
No. To remain objective, Bonusbox.me does not accept any form of compensation or consideration from manufacturers in exchange for Barb Wire Cutters reviews. We make money only if a user clicks through to a vendor and makes a purchase.
What Do You Do With The Barb Wire Cutters After You Test Them?
We donate many of our Barb Wire Cutters to local nonprofit organizations after reviewing and testing them.
Can You Help Me If I Bought A Barb Wire Cutters You Recommended And It Broke?
Bonusbox.me reviews Barb Wire Cutters and directs you to sites for purchasing. Since we are not the manufacturer or the direct seller of these products, we are not in the position to provide after-sales services.
Why Do You Have Some Reviews That Feature A Single Barb Wire Cutters Brand?
Some consumers need help discovering the right brand for them in a category, so we mostly offer broad-range guides spanning multiple brands. But some consumers already know what brand they want to purchase and just need help narrowing down the different model options. We try to help both types of consumers with our reviews. Even when we feature a specific brand on our site, that doesn’t mean we are being compensated by that brand – we are merely offering a type of review that some of our consumers are interested in.
How Do I Know If You Test The Barb Wire Cutters I Am Interested In But I Don’t See It On Your Site?
Most of the time, we add a list of products we considered on the review, so make sure to scroll down to the end of the page to see that list. If you didn’t see it on our list, that means we are not confident in recommending it to you, so we suggest you visit our review to see our top picks instead. You are also welcome to contact us through our contact page for more information.
Can You Send Me Free Barb Wire Cutters?
We do not send free Barb Wire Cutters to customers since we donate products to local charities and non-profit organizations instead.
Do You Really Update Your Reviews As Frequently As It Says On Your Site?
We always do our best to keep our reviews updated. However, if you think any of our reviews are not updated, feel free to reach out to us so we can revisit the page.
How Do I Know If A Review Is Up-To-Date?
We constantly update our reviews, but if you want further information, do not hesitate to send us a message through our contact link.
I Don’t Agree With Your Review Of A Barb Wire Cutters. What Can I Do?
Unlike many companies, we take pride in answering every email our visitors write to us! We love hearing from our readers because we know they also have important insights to share. You can write to us using the contact link.
You Didn’t Pick The Product I Like Best – Why?
Our Barb Wire Cutters picks are geared toward the everyday consumer (so usually not professional grade) based on expert opinions, consumer feedback, and experienced product reviewers’ opinions of current consumer options. There are usually dozens to hundreds of products in a particular category, and our expert research and testing help narrow down the field of options. If you don’t agree with our picks, you can let us know using the contact link, and we will get back to you!
I Can’t Find The User Manual To My Barb Wire Cutters Now What?
We’d be happy to help you find the specific user manual that you are looking for! Feel free to reach out to us via our contact link and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Why Do So Many Of Your Links Go To Amazon?
Amazon tends to offer the lowest price, which is why you see it most often, but as you browse the website more, you’ll see more vendors depending on the product category.
Where Do I Find The List Of All The Barb Wire Cutters You Considered?
At this time, we do not always give out the full list of products we considered. We choose the top five (sometimes 3 or 4 if we aren’t satisfied enough with 5 models) from this list based on a number of criteria, then do in-depth research on those five. Since we do not go in-depth with all other products considered, we cannot confidently recommend models beyond them, but we do include some standout runner-ups in our Other Products We Considered section at the bottom of the review..
I Can’t Find A Review For A Certain Barb Wire Cutters Or Service, Can You Add It?
We always consider different products and services, but we choose the top options after a series of reviewing and testing. You’ll see the product or service on the site if it passes these processes.
I Discovered A Major Flaw With One Of The Barb Wire Cutters You Recommend, How Can I Tell You About It?
We appreciate any feedback from customers, so please write to us using our contact link and let us know about your thoughts on any products that we reviewed.
I Placed An Order With You And Still Haven’t Received The Item – What’s Going On?
To know about the status of your order, you will have to go through the site where you placed the order. Bonusbox.me conducts and writes reviews for Barb Wire Cutters and then redirects you to the sites for purchasing.
Your Links Go Nowhere Or To The Wrong Place – What Do I Do?
Please reach out to us through our contact link so we can fix the links or point you in the right direction.
Can You Help Me Return Or Replace A Barb Wire Cutters?
Since we do not sell or manufacture products ourselves, we do not offer after-sales services, but we’d be happy to point you in the right direction. Send us a message through our contact link for assistance.